Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CPAGE

Move forum log-in up on front page

5 posts in this topic

Main page is very nice but you should move up the log in area to the top just my 2 cents.

There is a new "Quick Links" box on the top of the front page.

If you click the "Forums" button, it will take you right to the forums if you are logged in, or directly to the login page if you need to login.

What you did on the font page is very cool nice going it look's really really nice, and very very neat (clean) looking. Again Nice going. Also don't forget it takes along time for someone like Emtbravo to do something like to add new features like the quck login or the latest photo's link. So before anyone makes bad remarks try thank him for some of the new features he added.

Edited by ems-buff

Oh i see it now thanks and yes it does look great

"What you did on the font page is very cool nice going it look's really really nice, and very very neat (clean) looking. Again Nice going. Also don't forget it takes along time for someone like Emtbravo to do something like to add new features like the quck login or the latest photo's link. So before anyone makes bad remarks try thank him for some of the new features he added."

I WAS NOT MAKING BAD REMARKS SO DONT START HANDING OUT THE B.S. I WAS JUST ASKING FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT ON THE PAGE.

MY BAD AND GOOD JOB AGAIN ON THE PAGE

I WAS NOT MAKING BAD REMARKS SO DONT START HANDING OUT THE B.S. I WAS JUST ASKING FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT ON THE PAGE.

I don't think ems-buff was handing out any b.s. In fact I'm not so sure he was necessarily aiming anything bad at you personally so Please don't take it that way cause that's how a lot of problems get started.