Followers 0
TR54

Erin Stolarski EMT PCRRBEMS

5 posts in this topic

STOLARSKI, ERIN EMT Port Chester Rye Rye Brook EMS

October 30, 2005

STOLARSKI, ERIN

October 30, 2005

STOLARSKI, ERIN Erin Stolarski a resident of Port Chester, NY and formerly of Patterson, NY died October 28, 2005. She was 22 and was born June 18, 1983 in Port Chester to John and Arlene Fiorella Stolarski. She was raised and educated in Port Chester and Brewster Schools graduating from Brewster High School in 2002. She graduated from the E.M.T course at Westchester Community College in 2003. She was an E.M.T for the Port Chester-Rye Brook Volunteer Ambulance Corp in Port Chester. She was also a Veterinary Technician for the Bedford/Greenwich Animal Hospital in Bedford, NY. Erin was very much well loved by her family and friends. She was outspoken, vibrant, funny and outgoing young woman. Erin is survived by her parents John and Arlene Stolarski of Port Chester, maternal grandparents, Eugene and Nancy Fiorella of Sleepy Hollow, NY, brother, John Stolarski of Port Chester, sisters; Serena Shull and husband Randy of Ossining, NY, Kim Latorre and husband, Michael of White Plains, NY, Nicole Tenreiro and husband, Decio of Bridgewater, CT, and April Stolarski of Port Chester. Visitation will be 5 to 8 pm on Sunday and Monday, October 30th and 31st, 2005 at Craft Memorial Home, Inc. Funeral Service will be 10:00 am on Tuesday, November 1, 2005 at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Saint Mary's Cemetery, Rye Brook, NY. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Port ChesterRye Brook Volunteer Ambulance Corp, 417 Ellendale Ave. Port Chester, NY 10573 or to New Rochelle Humane Society, 70 Portman Rd., New Rochelle, NY. CRAFT MEMORIAL HOME, INC. 40 Leicester Street Port Chester (914)939-0131

RIP, thoughts and prayers are with Erin and her family/friends during this tragic and sudden time..

Thoughts and Prayers to Erin's friends and family. So young----So Sad

My Thoughts and prays go out to her family, friends, and Colleagues. I am sorry for your loss.

ERIN I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU, UNTIL WE MEET AT THE LAST MCI REST IN PEACE PARTNER.....10-62 OUT OF SERVICE...............