Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mlcougar2001

Rye Brook/ PC MVA w/ Injuries

5 posts in this topic

I believe 99% sure that sadly it was a fatalitie last night in Rye Brook. The passenger that was cut out of the car that was hit was prounouced dead at the hospital. Also county and rye brook AI on scene.

I tried to update the post, but for some reason I don't have the "edit" button...

This is an excerpt of a message I got from the Rescue 40 Captain:

"Last night on King Street we did extricate- we had one female heavily entrapped... she died on the way to the hospital... It's 2:20am we just got back. We also assisted Rye Brook PD and County Police with investigation with our lights."

(Seth or Truck4 if you read this, why can't I edit? Is there a time limit?)

Edited by 242steve

I tried to update the post, but for some reason I don't have the "edit" button...

This is an excerpt of a message I got from the Rescue 40 Captain:

"Last night on King Street we did extricate- we had one female heavily entrapped... she died on the way to the hospital...  It's 2:20am we just got back.  We also assisted Rye Brook PD and County Police with investigation with our lights."

(Seth or Truck4 if you read this, why can't I edit?  Is there a time limit?)

I've had some trouble editing posts that I've made on different computers. For example, if I reply to you now at the office, but I want to add something at home tonight, I don't think the website recognizes me as the owner of the post when I login from another location. May have something to do with cookies. I'm no computer pro though. Just a hunch on my part.

Was the woman hit? or did she hit the other car? Either way, my condolences go out

she was a passenger in the toyota that was hit right in the passenger side doors.the other car who hit them was traveling at a high rate of speed.the hit was dead center between the doors.pushed the doors and rocker panel right to the frame rails.its sad but she didnt have a chance from when we got there.i feel for her family.