Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anesti

Pleasantville, NY - parade info

8 posts in this topic

anyone know the parade route im gonna try and make it out

Parade usually starts on Bedford Rd at Romer Ave, and proceeds down Bedford Rd (west) to Memorial Plaza. Right turn into Memorial Plaza (north) and then a sweeping right hand turn onto Manville Rd (east) From there it turns left onto Grove Ave (north)near Farrows Service Center , a left onto Edgewood, followed by a left onto Washington Ave and PFD HQ. Most of the ladders fall out of the Parade before turning left onto Grove, and are parked on Manville just past Farrows, where Manville widens out. Engines and Ambulances usually are parked on Washington Ave between the firehouse and Manville Rd. Hope this helps.

PS I am going to try to be there myself.

Parade usually starts on Bedford Rd at Romer Ave, and proceeds down Bedford Rd (west) to Memorial Plaza. Right turn into Memorial Plaza (north) and then a sweeping right hand turn onto Manville Rd (east) From there it turns left onto Grove Ave (north)near Farrows Service Center , a left onto Edgewood, followed by a left onto Washington Ave and PFD HQ. Most of the ladders fall out of the Parade before turning left onto Grove, and are parked on Manville just past Farrows, where Manville widens out. Engines and Ambulances usually are parked on Washington Ave between the firehouse and Manville Rd. Hope this helps.

PS I am going to try to be there myself.

Spot on. Hope you can make it.

Total march distance is about 1.1 miles.

post-128-127566319035.jpg

The omen for the Pville parade it that it always rains, and the current forecast looks about the same – chance of thunder storms (50% chance).

Stay safe during the parade

Edited by EMSer

thanx for the info guys, i meant time wise not length wise on the parade.

The omen for the Pville parade it that it always rains, and the current forecast looks about the same – chance of thunder storms (50% chance).

Stay safe during the parade

Pleasantville and Montrose share this omen! Best of luck tonight to PFD and all of those participating.