Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efdcapt115

Arkansas "Ambulance"?

5 posts in this topic

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) -- Republican Senate candidate Jim Holt's campaign ambulance may be drawing more attention than intended.

On Monday, Holt held a news conference to show off his new ambulance, with lights flashing in front of the Arkansas Capitol. Holt pledged to drive the ambulance around the state to protest President Barack Obama's health care plan.

But state police spokesman Bill Sadler told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette it is illegal for unauthorized vehicles to have flashing lights, whether they are turned on or not. Sadler says the lights can't flash when the vehicle is parked, either.

post-1020-127282646069.jpg

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_ARKANSAS_SENATE_AMBULANCE?SITE=KFWB&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

You've gotta love Arkansas. And Arizona lately... come to think of it, the north east sucks!

I like the "Eliminate Massive Spending" on the back! How massive was Jim Holt's spending to purchase the ambulance, put in a light package, and vinyl it??? Seems like he could have done some "Massive Spending" himself.

Really? This is an insult to EMS, and sends the wrong PR message. Let him letter up a box truck or something.

I'd rather seem someone protesting the lack of EMS funding or attention by the Federal Government in this new health plan.

Really? This is an insult to EMS, and sends the wrong PR message. Let him letter up a box truck or something.

I'd rather seem someone protesting the lack of EMS funding or attention by the Federal Government in this new health plan.

Couldn't have said it better!