Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoFire390

Bowl for Autism

7 posts in this topic

hey all on friday may 21st at 7pm - 9pm at corltandt lanes on crompond rd (rt 202) my family will be holding a bowl for autism. there will be raffles and lots of food. price is $20.00 for adults and $10.00 for kids all are welcome. any questions please feel free to send me a pm or email me at Kman7603@aol.com

hope to see you all there

KEN

This is great can I spread the word??? What County is it in???

Thomas

Of course...the lanes are here in westchester. I will post directions when the date comes closer. All money raised will be going to the research for a cure of autism.

Good I am glad my oldest is Autistic, I like it!!!

Thomas

hey guys just a reminder still got a lot of lanes left please let me know if u would like to come...gonna have lots of food drinks and of course a great time for a great cause!!!!

Hey all just a reminder that the event my family is holding at Cortlandt lanes is only 1 week away. I will be posting directions in thursday.

afternoon all, just a reminder to all tonight is the night for the bowl for autism at cortlandt lanes!!!! i was unable to find the directions link on the bowling ally's web site. so heres the best i can come up with,

if your comming from dutchess take the taconic state parkway to the peekskill exit (might say route 202 not sure) when u get to the bottom of the exit make a right say on 202 crompond rd go 2 traffic lights and bowling ally will be on the right just before the entrance for the bear Mt parkway.

comming from down county take rt 9 north all the way up stay on 9A will switch to bear mt parkway when u reach the annsville creek bridge. stay straight on bear mt parkway all the way to the end make the left at the last light will put you onto rt 202 bowling ally is ur first left after u make the left onto crompond rd ( rt 202)

hope this gives u all a general idea of how to get there if u need more directions please feel free to call the lanes at 914-737-4550 listen to then opcom im not sure what extension it is for the front desk.

thanks hope to see some of u there

Ken