Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JBE

Out and About Assistance!

42 posts in this topic

OK, I'm starting in Wassaic, and then Dover, Union Vale, and if someone from EF can take me around, that would be great. Kindly PM me with phone numbers and I will be in touch Tuesday to firm things up. Thank you..

Jimmy thanks for taking a trip North to Wassaic to take the shots of our apparatus, nice meeting you and hope to see you when the new B.R.A.T gets here.

I just got up to my special lady friends house from a very productive day. 5 Departments, 30 rigs. East Fishkill, Chelsea, Port Jervis, and Westfall, PA are next on my list and I will be reaching out to people from there to help me out. I want to thank Mark, and the Blue Crew, UV67-13, Mike, and his dad, the gang from Silver Lake, and Mechanicstown for helping me make this an awesome out and about. Due to some circumstances going on, I will not have any pictures up til Sunday afternoon at the earliest. I will also be posting some shots fro, North Carolina, Baltimore, and a few other destinations.

Thank you for shooting Union Vale brother, your welcome back anytime!

Also, a huge thanx to Chief Dingee and Frank from Dover. Everything will be up Sunday.

Oh Jimmy don't call him Chief Dingee yet, we'll never live that one down, jk Joe, glad you could help out Jimmy!

Cropping and pasting now. Should have them up here in an hour or two.

Thanks Jimmy, glad you reminded me, I almost forgot, what you changing our trucks to red!!!!

you guys should set up an EMTBRAVO photo shoot have a group go from place to place set something up alot of people might like that

I know I would, sounds like a good plan to me

markmets

Just set something up where all the rigs can be outside in a nice sunny place and do like 5 or 6 departments on a trip depending on the size of the dept alot of people might be alot of members that would attend make a signup and whoever wants to attend may attend

I'd be game. The shoot I had today went well although it wasn't that sunny.