Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Glenham - Serious MVA - 7/19/09

1 post in this topic

Date: 7/19/09

Time: 1845 Hrs.

Frequency: 453.900 (Dispatch); 453.925 (Response); 453.800 (Command)

Units Operating: Glenham; BVAC; Alamo; Rombout; STAT Flight Air 2

Weather Conditions: Sunny And 79 Out

Description Of Incident: Car Vs. Pedestrian

Reporters:

Writer: TAPSJ

1845 Hrs. - Glenham, BVAC, And Alamo Dispatched Priority One For A Car Vs. Pedestrian

1850 Hrs. - BVAC Second Dispatch To Respond To The Scene

1852 Hrs. - Glenham 43-11 Dispatched To Set Up A Landing Zone At The Texaco Research Plant, Rombout To Go On Stand By In Quarters

1857 Hrs. - Glenham Command Advising BVAC 82-72 Is Enroute ALS To The Landing Zone

1858 Hrs. - Glenham LZ Command Advising Helicopter Has Landed

1907 Hrs. - Glenham Command Requesting PD To The Scene

1908 Hrs. - DC 911 Advising Glenham Command PD Notified And Are Responding Back To The Scene

1914 Hrs. - STAT Flight Air 2 Is Off To Westchester Medical With A 12 Min. ETA

1914 Hrs. - Glenham Command 43-61 Will Remain On Scene All Other From The MVA Scene Are Back In Service

1914 Hrs - Glenham LZ Command Be Advised That All LZ Equipment Is Back In Service

1916 Hrs. - DC 911 To Glenham Command Be Advised The Both Engines Are Back In Service Can We Release Rombout. Rombout Can Go Back In Service With Thanks

1918 Hrs. - Glenham Command To DC 911 We Need Central Hudson To The Scene, The Vehicle Hit A Tree And Split The Tree And Their Are Limbs On The Primary Lines

1919 Hrs. - DC 911 To Glenham Command Is There A Power Outage In The Area, I Am Unsure About That County

1921 Hrs. - DC 911 To Glenham Command Be Advised If Their Is No Power Outage In The Area, Central Hudson Will Be Awhile If There Is No Outage. Received County I Will Get You A Pole Number When I Can

1926 Hrs. - Glenham Command Be Advised The Vehicle Has Been Removed And All Equipment Is Back In Service