Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RescueKujo

Lakers Win-Celebrations become Riots

7 posts in this topic

The Los Angeles Lakers have won the NBA Championship, and the fine citizens are finding another excuse to riot. LAPD is on Tactical Alert, SWAT Teams have responded to the area of Staples Center to assist. Fans overturning cars and lighting trees and other items on fire. At 1 point, a group climbed up a hill from Staples and got onto the I110 freeway, causing the CHP to consider shutting the freeway.

I dont get it...Why Riot?? Your team won, great, congratulations, good for them...does it mean that the fans need to riot, injure, loot, and destroy? Maybe they should stop professional sports until the fans can grow up more? It makes no sense to me...sorry, end of rant! LOL

Atleast it isn't Iran bad

Update: 8 LAPD officers injured and 18 people arrested...with more to come as LAPD will be reviewing news footage and hopefully identify people who were stupid enough to be videotaped in action....

Note to myself: if ever a part of a civil disobediance siuation as a perp, don't look into the camera with my face uncovered and flash gang signs... :blink::blink:

WOW that really suprises me. Basketball fans rioting, whats next golf fans?

Lets not forget hockey in Denver and Montreal. Boston didn't exactly go home peaceably after they beat the Yankees in the NLCS in '04.

And we're surprised by this because...???