Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ems-buff

New Rochelle- Garage Fire 05-23-09 (Info)

3 posts in this topic

Well being that this was my house I would like to say something.

I would like to publicly said thank the New Rochelle Fire department for stopping this fire, There professionalism was outstanding, as well as how nice they were to me and my family. I would also like to thank New Rochelle Police Department, for being so understanding in the fact I now can not park in my driveway, and also I would like to thank all the people at 60-Control, especially 607 who dispatched it, This is just one of many bad things in my life right now.... I would like to thank you all for you ongoing support.

I am sorry to hear that. Hang in there. I hope you and your family are ok

Sorry to here about this situation and that it seems to you that alot of bad things are going on in your life. Stay strong what doesnt kill you makes you stronger...... Hang in there. My father always told me this- whatever goes on in life is for a reason wehter you brought it on yourself or someone else brought it upon you or it just showed up on its own, its not the issue that counts its how you deal with the issue, for every good that comes it will always cancel out the wrong and hurt in your life even if its just for a moment.