Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Beekman - 2nd Alarm House Fire Info

16 posts in this topic

Just woundering if thier was any more info on this mornings fire. Beekman just got dispatched back to the scene for debris smoldering. Woundering if anyone had pictures or more info. Thanks.

Thomas

I've seen pics and wow....fully involved upon arrival is an understatement....

I've seen pics and wow....fully involved upon arrival is an understatement....

Dan any idea if they will be posted?

I do not know. There are actually a few series floating around, including some by a member here....I am sure he will post them.

I am curious about the construction of the building and if it was a major factor in the heavy volume of fire on arrival...

I saw a few the chief posted on Facebook. The house was built around 2000...so guess the const. type

I saw a few the chief posted on Facebook. The house was built around 2000...so guess the const. type

Should have clarified that - I knew it was a newer, not quite McMansion style...

Just woundering if thier was any more info on this mornings fire. Beekman just got dispatched back to the scene for debris smoldering. Woundering if anyone had pictures or more info. Thanks.

Thomas

Tommy my boy, I waited for you...... if you could have rolled out of bed, you could have ridden "33" with me. I went solo. Then you wouldn't be asking about pictures. ;)

Tommy my boy, I waited for you...... if you could have rolled out of bed, you could have ridden "33" with me. I went solo. Then you wouldn't be asking about pictures. ;)

One early morning call is enough for me. That AFA wore me out. :D Did you take pictures???

Thomas

One early morning call is enough for me. That AFA wore me out. :D Did you take pictures???

Thomas

Wait...you got up for an AFA, but slept in for a worker?

W T Blazes!?

Thomas

21 to 24 yrs old.....and an AFA wore you out??? How are us "oldtimers" supposed to keep up???? B)

Wait...you got up for an AFA, but slept in for a worker?

W T Blazes!?

Yea kids woke up screaming. We are thinking bad dream then bam call. So I went to the AFA. Then went to sleep and slept I did, lol. Plus the change in tones does wake me up as good. I need County to put in line a personal wake up system in my house, lol.

Thomas

Yea kids woke up screaming. We are thinking bad dream then bam call. So I went to the AFA. Then went to sleep and slept I did, lol. Plus the change in tones does wake me up as good. I need County to put in line a personal wake up system in my house, lol.

Thomas

You guys see what I'm dealing with? You got it right, Tommy responds for the AFA at 2:15, but can't manage to pull himself for a worker.... and he's probably half my age! All of that Mr. Mom stuff is wearing you out, boy! :lol:

Ive seen some pictures, and that was one hell of a fire, upon arrival. Massive. It's amazing how quick that spread.

Saw two things this morning that I have never seen before.......

1) In the driveway of the structure- 34-12. In the driveway next door protecting the exposure.....34-12! Old and new on the same scene.

2) Green Haven 93-11. Not from that part of the world, so I had never seen it before. Responded to the GH Farm for tanker refills. Commanded this morning very ably by past Glenham Chief Jeff Cable. Jeff's dad and I used to run to calls 30 years ago when Jeff was knee high to a grasshopper. Funny who you run into at fire scenes sometimes, people you haven't seen in years.......