Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoFire390

Wednesday April 29-09 (31 CENT SCOOP NIGHT)

6 posts in this topic

Hey gang was out last night doing my tuesday night ritual when i noticed that the 31 cent scoop night is back at your local Baskin robbins. this year the funds are going to be donated to the NVFC National Junior Firefighter program.

Hey Nips....you out for ice cream? No way bro :P ! All kidding aside, glad you brought it up.

Buchanan FD will be at our local Baskin-Robins/Dunkin Donuts on the 29th from 5-10pm. This will be our 3rd year participating in this event/fund-raiser. Its awesome that Baskin-Robins does this to give back to the emergency services.

Come on out on Wednesday, April 29 from 5-10 pm!

Buchanan Baskin-Robins is located at 3113 Albany Post Rd., just north of the Hendrick Hudson High School.

Edited by BFD1054

Hey Nips....you out for ice cream? No way bro :P ! All kidding aside, glad you brought it up.

Buchanan FD will be at our local Baskin-Robins/Dunkin Donuts on the 29th from 5-10pm. This will be our 3rd year participating in this event/fund-raiser. Its awesome that Baskin-Robins does this to give back to the emergency services.

Come on out on Wednesday, April 29 from 5-10 pm!

Buchanan Baskin-Robins is located at 3113 Albany Post Rd., just north of the Hendrick Hudson High School.

WOW!!!! :blink: good one swank!!!!

How nice of them to do that on my birthday

Should we make a cameo appearance with E119 again this year? We loves our ice cream!

not as much as those boys from the 'trose especially that 74 guy :lol: