Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Response For Purchase

3 posts in this topic

I was down in Westchester this morning, around 0900 and Purchase was responding to the Hutch Parkway. I am assuming an MVA. I was woundering what thier response is, as Chiefs, Engines, Rescues, and Ambulances??? Oh and by the way nice looking trucks. Would have taken pictures, but my wife had my phone. Thanks in advance.

Thomas

I was down in Westchester this morning, around 0900 and Purchase was responding to the Hutch Parkway. I am assuming an MVA. I was woundering what thier response is, as Chiefs, Engines, Rescues, and Ambulances??? Oh and by the way nice looking trucks. Would have taken pictures, but my wife had my phone. Thanks in advance.

Thomas

I heard this call. Harrison EMS was the Ambulance. Not sure about the Purchase apparatus that responded this morning.

The 9:00 am call this morning was to a motor vehicle accident in the rear of 4 Gannett Drive. The standard response for MVAs in Purchase are Rescue 30 and Engine 240. If additional resources are required the third due piece would be Engine 238. The ambulance is provided by Harrison EMS. We are dispatched by 60 Control while EMS is dispatched by Harrison PD. Depending on who receives the call... 60 Control or Harrison PD... will decide which resources are dispatched.

JBJ

Edited by JBJ1202