Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stephen morea

Kent FD (Putnam) New Pumper-Tanker?

10 posts in this topic

does anyone know if kent got a new pumper/tanker yet. Im pretty sure, (correct me if im wrong) they got rid of the old mack and I was just wondering if they got a new rig in yet. just courious. figured this would be the best place to start asking questions.

No we haven't We have on order a new sterling straight tanker(4000gallons of water) Possible arrival date is sometime October/November.

Putnum lake just got a sterling tanker ....its parked at Ball Pond Station 2!!!!!lol

No we haven't We have on order a new sterling straight tanker(4000gallons of water) Possible arrival date is sometime October/November.

Who is builing it?

Looks like a Sterling Chassis. I am presuming this is replacing 16-4-3??

what did punam lake get and what did it replace? first im hearing about it. and JBE they already did replace it. remember the older mack mc tanker they had a while back, that truck is gone now and this new rig is replacing it.

Edited by stephen morea

This new rig is replacing the old 16-4-3 the mac. We have already gotten rid of the mack. Right now we are running a tanker short.We used the same company putnam lake used. The only difference between our tanker and puntam lakes tanker is ours is 4000 gallons compared to 3000 and our pump panel is going to be in the pump operator compartment which will make the truck have a little shorter wheel base. Still is going to be a large and heavy tanker. But it suits our needs. With our 16-4-2 being 2000 gallons and then this behind we are bringing a lot of water with us in two rigs.