Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TR54

PG MD Cpl.Richard Findley LODD Suspect Code in Cell

6 posts in this topic

AUREL, Md. -- Officials said a 19-year-old man is facing first-degree murder charges in the death of a Prince George's County police officer. Ronnie Lionel White, of Laurel, was the driver of a pickup truck that struck 39-year-old Cpl. Richard Findley on Friday, police said.

Findley was monitoring the truck on Laurel-Bowie Road when several men returned to the vehicle, police said. They rammed Findley's cruiser during an attempted traffic stop, then hit the officer when he got out of the cruiser.

Findley, a 10-year veteran of the police department, was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead.

FULL STORY: http://www.nbc4.com/news/16737744/detail.html

Update ! The Suspect was taken by ambulance this morning at approx 11 am in arrest FULL code.

Suspect in killing of Prince George's officer dies in custody

Spokeswoman says 19-year-old man was found unconscious in his cell

The Associated Press

1:26 PM EDT, June 29, 2008

UPPER MARLBORO - Prince George's County officials say a 19-year-old man who was charged in the murder of a county police officer has died.

Vicki Duncan, a Prince George's County jail spokeswoman, says Ronnie Lionel White of Laurel was found unconscious in his cell about 10:30 a.m. today. She says he was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

Duncan says White was alone in his cell and there's no sign of trauma. She says the investigation is continuing.

FULL STORY: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/bal...story?track=rss

Not knowing what happened doesn't change my opinion.

So long scumbag.

One less scumbag to feed in jail.

Asta-Lavista, Scumbag!!!!!!!

One less scumbag to feed in jail.

I hear that Just think how much money was just saved. I am happy the scumbag is DEAD Call me heartless but that is better for the family than knowing that he is still alive sitting in a jail cell