Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Geppetto

NYS Codes Instructor - Bruce Plunkett

5 posts in this topic

Man dies after head-on crash on Route 9A

By Anna Mageras and Rob Ryser

© The Journal News • June 25, 2008

GREENBURGH - A state worker was on his way yesterday to give local building and fire inspectors a basic training course when he drove his state-issued van head on into a tractor-trailer and died.

http://www.lohud.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...357/1018/NEWS02

RIP

Edited by jack10562
Source Site Copyright Notice- EMTBRavo posting policy

I just took codes class with him as the instructor in Putnam a week ago. may he rest in peace and condolences to his family and collegues at the State.

I just took codes class with him as the instructor in Putnam a week ago. may he rest in peace and condolences to his family and collegues at the State.

I was alerted that you posted this message and I wanted to tell you, for Bruce's Family, how much it means to read something like this. Bruce was a good man. He NEVER passed a person, whether a stranger or a friend, that he didn't stop to help if that person needed help....didn't matter what he was doing or where he was going. In his memory and his honor I hope all who read this participate in a "random act of kindness" thinking of him..... Thank you again.

Bruce was awesome- had a Codes Class with him and he really knew his job and made class actually interesting...a tough thing to do with Codes!

RIP, Bruce, you will be in my thoughts and prayers...and missed by many.

Bruce was awesome- had a Codes Class with him and he really knew his job and made class actually interesting...a tough thing to do with Codes!

RIP, Bruce, you will be in my thoughts and prayers...and missed by many.

SO SO NICE TO READ.... ..... Did he tell you a Duck is a Duck?