Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DFFD227

Greenburgh - Police Pursuit - 12/8/04

1 post in this topic

Date: 12-8-04

Time: 2315 hrs - Through out the night

Location: Tarrytown/Irvington/Dobbs Ferry - Crash site Washington Avenue + E. Ardsley Avenue. Subject crashed into a wooden fence.

Description: Police Pursuit, Originating in Tarrytown for traffic violation.

Units: Tarrytown, Sleepyhollow, Hastings, Dobbs Ferry, Irvington, Elmsford, Greenburgh, Yonkers, County, and Ardsley Police Departments all activated:

Frequency: Too many

Writer: DFFD227, Truck4

2315hrs- Tarrytown PD in pursuit of a car failing to stop. Hotline activated.

2317hrs- PD Lost Subject, Dobbs Ferry Police searching the boarders of Irvington and Hastings. Route 9 full of police activity.

2319hrs - Yonkers PD Cars are enroute to the area, With (2) ESU trucks and ( 8 ) YPD squad cars.

2326hrs- Car found crashed, (1) subject still on the loose. (1) subject in the back seat of the car.

2329hrs- Irvington patrol car arrested the other subject not too far from the crash site.

2335hrs- Dobbs Ferry PD reporting 1 MOS with injuries, DFVAC dispatched along with IVAC.

2338hrs- MOS being transported by Patrol car to Phelps.

0013hrs- Tarrytown FD dispatched to respond to the crash site with lights to help PD with active crime scene.

I would have posted this yesterday, but details were sketchy. I found out details today. I have to admit though, it was pretty cool to see YPD ESU truck right in front of my building!