Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CPAGE

2 posts in this topic

I can tell you that Mt. Vernon Ladder 2 relocated to Yonkers Station 12 that night. I was a volly with FDMV and went on the ladder that night.

This was a pm.

Chris, didn't want to post this but I truly doubt you went mutual aid to yonkers that night. Vollies were not allowed to go mutual aid.

JAD622 is a member of the Verified Member group and has

Well I can tell I and 3 other vollies went to Station 12 on Ladder 2 that night and we other guys went M/A other time to Yonkers. When you call for M/A you get what you get. Dobbs Ferry has been in Yonkers a few times. If I said I was there you do not have the right or the know to say different. So speak what you know not what you you think.

Chris

This was a pm.

Chris, didn't want to post this but I truly doubt you went mutual aid to yonkers that night. Vollies were not allowed to go mutual aid.

JAD622 is a member of the Verified Member group and has

Well I can tell I and 3 other vollies went to Station 12 on Ladder 2 that night and we other guys went M/A other time to Yonkers. When you call for M/A you get what you get. Dobbs Ferry has been in Yonkers a few times. If I said I was there you do not have the right or the know to say different. So speak what you know not what you you think.

Chris

Ok I will. What I know is that I worked in Mount Vernon from 1988 until 1999 and went mutual aid (with L2) many times and we never took vollies with us. In fact, when I got on in 1988 vollies were being phased out in Mount Vernon. I know other departments sent vollies back in those days but I was specifically talking about FDMV. That's what I DO know.