Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Site Down Yesterday (1-6-08)

3 posts in this topic

So I am sure you will get a barrage of questions about this.

What happened?? I was going through withdrawal, not having my fix of EMTBravo. Spent my whole day sick in bed, and was saddened I was not able to get on!!

We still love you Seth! (as I am sure it was not your fault)

I'm sorry about yesterday. I would have addressed the issue sooner, but I am currently on the road on business in Austin, TX.

As you know, we recently purchased our own server. We are in the process of consolidating all the EMTBravo websites onto this server from various webhosts and other servers.

These forums are still on a shared hosting server. Due to a consistent growth in high resource usages, the webhost automatically locked us out. They temporarily moved us to a another server, but I will have to move this site over to the new dedicated EMTBravo server ASAP upon my return home.

The move of this site may cause additional downtime to this site, which I will try to advise about before it happens, and will try to minimize the downtime.

I thank everyone for their patience over the past few weeks. As you know, due to explosive growth, we have been experiencing several somewhat overwhelming IT problems which I am continuing to work on. All the issues are identified, and resolutions figured out, it just takes time and energy to implement them. We are also paving the way for future expansion and growth of the site.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR KINDS WORDS, SHOWS OF SUPPORT, AND OFFERS OF ASSITANCE! I TRULY APPRECIATE IT!

I was going through withdrawal

I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one. I'm just wondering, when we decide to establish an EMTBravo Anonymous chapter, will I have to fly in once a month for meetings, or will I be able to teleconference?? :blink::blink: