Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest HagenSinclair

PD Research Study for EMT, Police, Fire, Port Personnel

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone,

My name is Anita Sinclair and I am a research professional. I contacted the Seth , Administrator of this board, to ask permission to post about an upcoming paid study for EMT Professionals about Emergency Response Equipment, being held in NYC. Seth very kindly granted my request (THANK YOU!). This is 100% legitimate research; we really need to find out what professionals in the field think about current products and what things need improving. All the details are below. If you are interested, please email me at sinclaira@hagensinclair.com. You can also respond to the post as usual, but I will need a way to contact you. I'm not sure exactly how it works here, but if you can PM me through the site, please do. Many thanks! Anita

$200 Paid Discussion for NYPD, NYFD, EMT Personnel about Emergency Response Equipment

Hagen/Sinclair Research Recruiting is looking for POLICE/FIRE Department, EMT and other GOVERNMENT PERSONNEL within the FIVE BOROUGHS to participate in a PAID FOCUS GROUP about EMERGENCY RESPONSE services and equipment. Candidates must be involved with Hazardous Materials (HazMat), Chemical Contamination and/or First Responder emergency services. Groups are scheduled on MONDAY, DECEMBER 17TH at a convenient central NYC location. Participants completing the study receive an INCENTIVE OF $200 as a thank you.

TO QUALIFY: You must work in an official capacity for a city, county or state government department, agency or commission. REFERRALS: We can take up to two participants within a department or organization. Due to the important nature of this discussion, employment must be verifiable.

This is not a sales effort in any way; we are not seeking proprietary information about your organization. We just want your professional opinions and insight about equipment and services used in emergency response field work.

If you are interested in participating, please respond immediately via e-mail reply and provide contact information for both day and evening hours. If your answers pre-qualify you for the study, one of our recruiters will call you to complete the screening process.

• Name:
  • Company/Organization
  • Title:
  • Daytime Phone:
  • Evening or Cell Phone:
  • Best time to call:
  • E-Mail Address:
1. What kind of organization or institution do you work for? (Delete answers that do not apply)

• Port Authority
  • Homeland Security
  • Transit Authority
  • Fire Department
  • Police Department
  • Another City, County or Federal department or organization (specify):
  • Other (specify):

2. What is your role in the selection and/or purchase of products and services used for hazardous materials and/or chemical contamination field work/investigations? (Delete answers that do not apply)

A. I research and recommend such products/services for evaluation

B. I evaluate and recommend such products/ services

C. I am part of a group that researches, evaluates and/or recommends such products/services

D. I am part of a group that makes the final decision about such products/services

E. I make the final decision about such products/services

F. I approve the budget and/or purchase of such products/services

G. I use these products and services out in the field

H. None of the above

3. What specific products & services are you involved with recommending & purchasing for your job?

(Examples: Chemical materials for spills, Geiger equipment, Containment devices, etc.)

If you know of others working in the field of Emergency Response, feel free to forward this ad. If you'd like to check out Hagen/Sinclair before responding, our website is www.hagensinclair.com.