Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
INIT915

Unusual Incident - Orange County

10 posts in this topic

Police find Monroe man's body in car after traffic stop

September 02, 2007

Highland Mills — Town of Woodbury police are investigating after an officer found a dead man in the passenger seat of a Nissan sedan.

Police said the officer responded yesterday afternoon to Rt. 32 for reports of an erratic driver and spotted a Nissan that fit the description headed south from Cornwall. The officer followed the car to an apartment building. Police said the driver pulled up in front and ran into the building, but the passenger stayed. The officer soon realized the passenger was dead.

The 29-year-old passenger was later identified as Robert J. Gale of Monroe. Police arrested the driver — 42-year-old Steven Prunier Highland Mills — on drug charges and driving with a suspended license. He is not charged in connection with Gale's death. An autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow. There were no signs of violence on Gale's body, police said.

2 heroin addicts and one OD'd. Pretty simple to figure out. Driver was so :huh:, he never noticed his loser friend was dead.

That's my guess.............

2 heroin addicts and one OD'd. Pretty simple to figure out. Driver was so :huh:, he never noticed his loser friend was dead.

That's my guess.............

seams logical. But we must not rule out foul play

No, say it's not so, their is no drug problem in Orange County.

Hmmm....maybe I should have done a few more pulse checks with partners I've worked with whom I thought were dead.

Then again...I might just have to do that when I carpool up to Montour Falls. Although one buddies snoring ensures me he's alive and the frequent apnea is a good show for entertainment and to keep me awake driving.

Buddy for HOV lane? :unsure:

Could you send him with Seth on his next West Coast trip?? Me and a few others could use him... :blink::blink:

Buddy for HOV lane? :unsure:

terrible :lol: