Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rockland Paramedic 10-13. We need your help!

7 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody,

In late May one of paramedics here at Rockland Paramedic Services, Ray Coffey, was seriously injured while working his per-diem job upstate at Diaz Ambulance. He was in the back of the bus when it was t-boned going through an intersection. The box was ripped off the frame and Ray was thrown around inside as it rolled. He suffered fractures to every vertebrae in his thoracic spine, fractured his sternum, multiple ribs, pelvis, pulmonary and cardiac contusions. His rehabilitation is going to be long and his long term prognosis is unknown.

His fellow paramedics have organized a fundraiser/raffle to help him and his family in their time of need. We are raffling 4 great prizes- a 37in flat screen HDTV, a 7 mega pixel Sony camera, 4GB IPOD Nano, and 4 Yankee tickets for a September night game. Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. The drawing will be held at the RPS 10-13 Fundraiser party. Thursday night August 23 from 5-9pm at the Black Bear Saloon in Nyack, NY. Free food, discounted drinks, music via DJ, and a 50/50 raffle. $10 cover. WINNERS NEED NOT BE PRESENT. Tickets/Prizes will be mailed to you. All proceeds go to our brother in need.

Please visit our website for all the information regarding the fundraiser including how/where to purchase tickets or donate www.rps10-13.com You can also contact us at any time via email at rps1013@gmail.com or leave a message on our voice mail at (845) 228-3183. Our flyer is available to be downloaded/printed from our website. It would help us out greatly if you could post one in your station and forward our website.

If at any time you are having a fundraiser for a member of any service, contact us and we will advertise it on our website as well as help you spread the word, and help in any way we can. If your agency decides to make a donation we will list them in our Thank You For Your Support Page with a link to their website. We are all in this together.

Thank you for your support,

RPS 10-13 Fundraiser Committee

To mail a check for tickets/donate please send to:

Rockland Paramedic Services

Ray Coffey Fundraiser

149A So Main St

Nanuet, NY 10954

Checks may be made out to "RPS Benevolent Fund" & write "Ray Coffey Fundraiser" in the memo. Thank you so much for your support!

I wish Ray Coffey the best and a speedy recovery,

I hope to make this event.

We want to thank everyone for their support so far. We hope everyone can make it to the Fundraiser Party on Aug 23 at the Black Bear Saloon in Nyack, NY. Come have a great time and support a MOS! Thank you!

Thoughts and prayers to Ray and his family through this difficult time and on a speedy recovery.

I am sending a check immediately. Best of luck to Ray on a speedy recovery. Good luck on the fundraiser, I know how tough it is to get support some times in todays world. I will try to make the event but its a drive for me.... Ill try.

Best of luck

Moose

BLACK BEAR SALOON

82 Main Street

Nyack, NY 10960

Brian,

Thank you for your support of our brother in need. We hope you and everyone from Cobleskill Fire & Rescue can make it to the 10-13. Party starts at 5pm with raffle drawing at 8:45, but the party will continue all night! Two floors of free food, discounted drinks, music, 50/50, & the main raffle. It is going to a great time! This Thursday Aug 23 at the Black Bear Saloon in Nyack, NY. 82 Main St at the corner of B'way next to Starbucks. Email rps1013@gmail.com or call (845) 228-3183 for raffle tics or any questions. Our website www.rps10-13.com has all the information. Don't miss it, you'll regret it! See you all there! Thank you!

Mark Donovan