Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
M' Ave

FDNY Takes 300 into August 6th Probie Class

8 posts in this topic

Candidates have or will shortly be recieving letters to report on Aug. 6th for class.

CID reports reaching list number 4671 with the first round of letters.

Good luck

I hear a few members of EMTBravo will be in that class.

You know who you are.... CONGRATS!

is that number for sure??? Cuz im pretty close to that. any more info would be great, Thanks

wow, seems like that list is the list to be on. They are probably going to exhuast that one before they even get the latest test sorted out, with all the controversy and all.

is that number for sure??? Cuz im pretty close to that. any more info would be great, Thanks

I called, they reached #4692. You'll hear that if you call their HQ.

Letters for people outside NYC should arrive today as they went in the mail late on Tuesday.

wow, seems like that list is the list to be on. They are probably going to exhuast that one before they even get the latest test sorted out, with all the controversy and all.

Rumor says this is the last class from this list, but there might be one more in January. That will be all.

Good luck!! Can't wait!

Edited by lfdR1

I called, they reached #4692. You'll hear that if you call their HQ.

Letters for people outside NYC should arrive today as they went in the mail late on Tuesday.

Rumor says this is the last class from this list, but there might be one more in January. That will be all.

Good luck!! Can't wait!

Are you speaking of the test of '03? A friend of mine took it and heard that he should be in the January class.

I would love to hear something back about the Jan 20, 2007 test (#6019) I've heard theres a freeze, I've heard it might be thrown out, I've heard its still in the works. I would love to not have to listen to rumors anymore.

I was told by my investigator that januarys class will be from test 2043. I also checked the fdny website and it confirmed that, Obviously things are subject to change but it sounds promising.