Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 posts in this topic

It was a smooth clean operation, went very well given the conditions & pts. location. The only thing i didnt like there is there was no tag or saftey line for the pt., didnt like that all the fireman had to hang over the railing that she just went over to grab the stokes. Other than that little bit of criticism everything went extremely well. Origional plan was to lift her, and swing her over to the front of Wappingers Ladder, the chief stopped re looked over the situation & changed it so they would utilize the porch she came off of, almost strait up from where she was, and not carry her over the water.

Hey 201 nice job on your incident alert, the info looks very familiar! I am glad to see you cut and pasted all of my info and put it on your incident alert. Now my has disappeared.

Hey 201 nice job on your incident alert, the info looks very familiar! I am glad to see you cut and pasted all of my info and put it on your incident alert. Now my has disappeared.

I'm willing to bet the Mods merged the two alerts...... wink.gif

Edit....... Yeppers.....

Writer: 201/65, SRS2308
Edited by Ole129K

That was definatly a mod. they do it all the time. If there are two or more IA's on the same incident they merge the information and put all the writers on the writers list.

I'm willing to bet the Mods merged the two alerts...... wink.gif

Edit....... Yeppers.....

I gotcha! Still it makes it look like he got all the info! But hey no big deal, we are all here for the same reason so no need to bicker, the alert got posted and people got the info.

Its cool, I could see where you thought I stole ur info. I would've updated my post myself, however I was on the 2nd due MLSS bus.