Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

New Holmatro Innovations Are Awesome

6 posts in this topic

Yesterday evening, the engine company to which I am assigned had our local Holmatro dealer, Garrison Fire Equipment, visit to conduct preventative maintenance on our Holomatro Series 2000 tools.

The serviceman, who is also a career firefighter from the City Of Newburgh, was awesome. He took the time to not only explain and give us some tips and tricks on our current tools, but also to show us the latest in innovations from Holmatro.

The first thing that impressed me was the "Core Technology". Only ONE lightweight hydraulic hose plugs into the motor and into the tool, and no valves to turn on or off.

Second, was the lights built into the handles of the tools. The bright LED really illuminate the areas you are cutting or spreading.

Another thing that impressed me was the speed. The tools opened, and closed, extremely fast, thanks to a new actuator valvle.

And the motor was compact, lightweight, and could handle two tools in full operation. It was amazingly quiet as well.

Most importantly to me, the tools were very ergonomic, handles were in comfortable positions, tools were lightweight, and controls were in a easy to access and use position.

I was very impressed by the latest technology in extrication equipment by Holmatro.

Photos in a video will be up soon.

And here's the video containing some of the Holmatro features that I spoke of.

And here are some photos as well:

[attachmentid=1514]

The motor has LED lights lighting up the connection area. This is equipped with Holmatro CORE technology, and only one hose per tool, this lightweight Honda/Holmatro motor has connections for two tools to run at full operation at once.

[attachmentid=1515]

You can see where the LED lights are built into the handle. These little bulbs are BRIGHT!

post-2-1163879251.jpg

post-2-1163879266.jpg

You already know from being around me and when I taught you guys AVET that I like holmatro. The core technology is smoking, excellent advancement in hydraulic equipment.

Great stuff, thanks for the video. Looks like Hurst will be left in the dark, no pun intended...