Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Used Fire Cheifs/Fly cars?

7 posts in this topic

Does any one know of a web site or a dealer in/or around the tri- state area selling used fire cheifs/ Ems Flycars?

Are you looking for cars/trucks that are still equipped? I know of a few places for used police cars - but i think theyre usually stripped of equipment

Edited by wcr20

Yes that work's i Would like for the car to still be equipped but i'll take what i can get. All input is welcome thanks

OK then - I can think of 3...

1- in Mam'k the Cruisers guys sell (or at least used to) old patrol cars (either trades or off lease I suppose); http://www.copcars.net/contact.htm - not sure if the list on the site is up to date

2- Down in Bklyn, there is a place by the BQE: http://policecarsunlimited.com/index.htm

3- Up the Thruway in Ulster is a guy who travels the whole east coast to the auctions - his name is Gottenberg, Mark (845) 246-4344 3449 Route 32 Saugerties, NY 12477 I havent bought from him personally, but I have friends who have probably gotten 10 in total over the years.

Good Luck

Edited by wcr20

Thank you all for your help. I see what i can to with all this info.

3- Up the Thruway in Ulster is a guy who travels the whole east coast to the auctions - his name is Gottenberg, Mark  (845) 246-4344  3449 Route 32  Saugerties, NY  12477    I havent bought from him personally, but I have friends who have probably gotten 10 in total over the years.

Good Luck

Great selection from Mark Gottenberg in Saugerties. My Dept purchased a station wagon from him back in the 1980's to make as a chiefs car. I was a good deal !!

Car was former State Trooper station wagon and was fine!

Try him !

Mark Gottenberg right off I-87 in Ulster County

AWESOME guy to deal with!

Cars come:

-Inspected

-Tuned Up

-Road Tested

-Brakes/Tires (as needed)

READY TO GO!