Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Firefighter Auction Commercial

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen or heard of this firefighter auction commercial. I think it is a british commercial. It is in my opinion pretty bad taste.

Commercial's Link

Just a little satire, its a tv commercial after all, not the real thing.

Im not saying its not funny. I did laugh, but then I said it is kinda messed up.

Now thats funny!!!!! Commercials are getting better than TV shows nowadays..........

Im not saying its not funny. I did laugh, but then I said it is kinda messed up.

Hah, I was thinking the same thing.

Oh man...that ain't right lol. laugh.gif

It's funny, in a morbid "the world is cruel" sort of way, but I can definitely see some people taking it the wrong way and seeing firefighters in a negative light because of it. But I definitely laughed, not gonna lie.

Speaking of commercials...you know what commercials lately REALLY piss me off? All these 9/11 commemorative crap like the coins. I'm so sick of seeing them. "This coin was minted from actual gold recovered from the vaults of the World Trade Center" Everytime I hear that, it turns my stomach. The new coin with the flip up towers...you have got to be kidding me. Disgusting and blatant opportunism off one of the worst tragedies in our history. I hope everyone who was outraged about the WTC movie is just as outraged over this garbage. mad.gif