Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 posts in this topic

No offense, but the other day you posted how you barely have time to post photos that we send you, and now you're starting a new website?

How much time will this take to do each week and how much will it take away from the original site?

I don't think its a good idea. Just keep posting photos thats what we all want to see. Notice how no one pays attention to your topics anymore? Thats because no one cares! Because all we really care about is that you post the photos you are sent, stop trying to make us think you have "no time" or are "too busy", and just post photos! Thats what this site is mainly here for.

I see this is your 1st post. Hopefully it is your last!!!

Also there is more to this site then photos. Maybe you should read some of the pages on here before you bable.

No offense, but the other day you posted how you barely have time to post photos that we send you, and now you're starting a new website?

How much time will this take to do each week and how much will it take away from the original site?

I don't think its a good idea. Just keep posting photos thats what we all want to see. Notice how no one pays attention to your topics anymore? Thats because no one cares! Because all we really care about is that you post the photos you are sent, stop trying to make us think you have "no time" or are "too busy", and just post photos! Thats what this site is mainly here for.

I'm pretty sure that your opinion isn't shared by most of the other folks that view this site.

Instead of making inflammatory comments and hiding behind a screen name, why don't you show some proof of your statements.

The site administrator can do whatever he wants with this site, his time, or any other site for that matter. Go find another site to jerk off to if all your looking for are pictures.