Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Porsha911gt3

What would you do if you rolled up on this

4 posts in this topic

BOTH PEOPLE SURVIVED THIS CRASH, CLAIMED TO BE OVER 120 MILES PER HOUR. IT SHOWS HOW SAFE THESE SUPER CARS TRUELY ARE.

Thats Rights, it's a Ferrari Enzo

I would cry if I saw this, I know its only a car but it's a beautiful car. It's a good way to waste a million dollars.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Thats Rights, it's a Ferrari Enzo

I know I would cry

Click the Link for a story, Video and more Photos

http://www.dailynews.com/ci_3533119

Edited by Porsha911gt3

If I Was First On Scene I Would Say, "Thank Good It Wasn't Me" and Then The Next East Fishkill Member To Roll Up Would Probabley Say, "Danm Schifini What Did You Do???"

Thomas

Thank Good It Wasn't Me

The guys were actually completely fine, one guy actually fled. Good old California no where else can u hear of an SLR racing an Enzo

Had something similar a few years back but it as a fatal accident. The difference was the engine compartment was on the street that ran parallel with the highway. The cab and body of the car stayed on the highway. The driver was ejected and killed as well as the right side front and rear passengers. The rear diverside passenger survived but had to have part of his leg amputated and other problems that I can't remember off hand. Was not a good scene, since the majority of the respondes new who the victims were. I was in stress debreifing for almost a week.