Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Introduce Yourself!

325 posts in this topic

I am EMTBravo, the Site Administrator for this board, also the Webteam Leader over at EMTbravo.com

AKA x635 on EMTBravo.com

Recently retired as a EMT-I, and 911 Dispatcher from a couple of agencies in Westchester, I am now currently almost a Paramedic and studying for my bachelors degree in Boston, MA.

I hope this board will be a positive and constructive way to exchange information.

Looking foward great stuff happening here.

JUST WANNA WISH YOU LUCK WITH THIS SECTION OF EMTBRAVO :D

Greetings, I am Rob 29 from Peekskill, NY. aka RWC130.

I work for an Armored Car. No I can't give you a cash

advance. haha

Additionally a Volunteer Firefighter with the

City of Peekskill Fire Department, plus 10 years as an EMT.

You may know me as the sticker guy. I designed the stickers you

see all over the local area. If you don't have one chances are you know someone who does. FDNY-8087-9-11-01.

Enjoy the boards! Good job "635" :D

Stay Safe... Remember.. Everyone Goes Home!!

My name is Chris Murray I am a FF/EMT for the Ardsley Fire Department.

I have been a member for 6 years 4 as a explorer and 2 as a firefighter and wait for the County and the New York City list to come out.

Right now I am a Student at Rhode Island College.

I take pictures for EMTBravo and I love rescue truck.

I am Loving the New Forum 635.

Hi, This is Doug Gollogly from Y-Town, NY.....I am an EMT with Empress EMS and a member of the Yorktown Heights Fire Department. I am a rescue Diver with the YHFD Dive Team and a FASTeam member. I also enjoy fire service photography....Excellent Job with the forum, 635!

Email: 51Truck@YorktownFire.org

www.YorktownFire.org

Hey everyone, I'm a Junior at Pace and I am an EMT-B on my town's First Aid Squad in NJ. I just started doing it, but it seems that it will be a definitely rewarding experience. I know that my department isn't in Westchester, but I hope that if there are any interesting events (as there have been quite a few in recent weeks), that I can post pictures, mainly of FD backup calls. I like what you've done with the forum, 635, and I look forward to reading all of everyone's posts.

Greg Hibbard, a Lieutenant from Larchmont. Also a member of our new FAST team and a driver of Rescue1.

This is a great page and I have been happy to have been "on staff" for the past few months.

Keep up the good work.

My name is, oh yeah, probably only 635 knows that...I am an EMT and I don't take people to the hospital, unless I really have to. By the way, don't try to keep up, you might get hurt...But Good job Seth and good luck...hopefully someone will learn something, maybe.

BTW: Hey Murray, did your dad ever cement your room? :twisted:

Hey Guys....seem to be the only female,

My names Erica I'm 17, Im a senior at Lakeland High school. I start my EMT class in December and will sooner or later I will start Medic Class. Next year I am going to school for nursing and my main goal is to be a flight nurse. I joined YVAC when I was 14 and when DG795 was the captain of the youth group lol which I have now worked my way up to being 1st LT in. I ride every Sunday with Empress Medics and I dispatch whenever I'm around. Im getting voted on in a couple of days for Mohegan FD, we'll see how that goes. Just wanted to say Hi to all of you and nice job on the forum. :wink:

shfirefighter likes this

I'm 901.....Paramedic for Yonkers EMS. Formerly a Volley FF. I'm one of the photographers for EMTBravo.com, serving the Yonkers response area. Yes i'm a buff for those who are asking...... Anyways...... 901 is on the air.

My name is Chris. I'm a volunteer firefighter with Mohegan. I am a communications operator in Westchester...any guesses where?? Anyway, I have been posting a small amount of info for EMTBravo and look forward to posting in the future.

My name is Mike, i am 2nd Lieutenant (2557) with the Buchanan FD (yes that is in Westchester, so no jokes!). I am also a member of Cortlandt VAC and was a member of Peekskill VAC for about 5 years, and was also a Fire/EMS dispatcher for a certain Fire District in northern Westchester and PD dispatcher for a short time. I currently work full time during the day and still find time to go to Mercy College in Y-Town full-time as a Criminal Justice major. From what i have said so far, its safe to go ahead and label me a buff...at least i am okay with it lol. I try and send as much info to EMTBravo as i can, especially Incidents in the County, as well as pictures when i can muster them up.

Some of you i know and have worked with and for the rest of you, i look foward to maybe meeting you and/or working with you!

Seth, as always, hell of a job with the site, its getting better and better. These forums proved to be a great idea, and it seems i am not the only one that feels that way, give yourself a pat on the back!

Stay safe everyone!

Hey guys, It's YG1stLTYVAC i changed my name as you can see.....Thanks Seth :D

Hello everyone im Robbie aka "Luther" around the firehouse, and been a member with Bedford Hills for 2 years now. Was one of the founding members of our Junior Corp, and now assigned to the Hook and Ladder company aka 57truck at Bedford Hills. . Hope to meet some of ya at a call sometime

Hi! I'm Chris from Katonah Fire Department. I'll have 10 years in the fire service this spring. Apparatus is my biggest interest, with FD history running a close second. I really enjoy the site Seth!

I think it is a great way to exchange ideas on how to improve the fire service here in the county as well as keep up with recent incidents.

Good luck to Seth with the Forums!

For those of you who don't know me, I am a Captain with the Croton FD, as well as an EMT and member of the FAST. I also work at 60 Control as Dispatcher 642.

I am a forum moderator for fire apparatus and training here at emtbravo.

I feel that in no way should any of us, paid or volunteer, ever think we can't possibly learn anything more. We are in an industry (both fire and EMS) that will kill you if you let your mind go numb.

Always remember Lt. Mike Neuner - Brewster Fire Dept. "585"

Died during the line of duty on 6/22/97.

Hi Im HFD209.. My name is Paul. Im a Lieutenant in the Hartsdale Fire company. Ive been with the department for a few years. Its loads of fun. I head up or am a part of a few committe in the department, for example the !00th anniversary committee. Any questions or comments on anything in the HFD, just contact me.

P.S. this site is awsome....

hi i am Daniel O'Brien Sr i am ex Lieutenant with buchanan engine company ex car 2557 bfd i am new to this site I think this is great keep up the good work i am also E.M.T with the cortlandt ambulance corp i am 8825-my radio number and again a nice job on this site 9 more yeasr left till i am life member with buchanan engine company

I guess I should introduce myself as well...

My name is Chuck Colfax.

I am a soon-to-be 3rd Lieutenant in Rescue Hose Co. #1 / 85 Engine, Sleepy Hollow Fire Department.

(Yes, I support Chief Cappello!)

I am also an EMT with the Sleepy Hollow Ambulance Corps.

Since I do need a paycheck, I am also the Supervisor for the H.E.L.P. Trucks on I684. Truck 21, covering from the Hutch to Exit 4.

In what is left of my free time I am also active in the 4x4/Offroad community. If this is of interest to any of you, check out www.neow.org

Good Luck and Stay Safe everyone!

-cmc-

Hey Guys my name is Tim Strang i am an Operations Manager at Manhattan College, for the Athletics department. I am a member of the Peekskill EMS for about a year and a half now. I enjoy playing basketball taking pictures and having fun with my friends at the ambulance corp,fire department and police department. I am currently waiting to become an EMT when the next class starts sometime in the summer. If you wanna know anything else just reply and i will try to answer as quick as possible. :D

Hi guys and gals. My name is Peter from Bedford, Texas. I am currently working as a Receiving Manager for Office Depot. I use to be a Volunteer Firefighter for the Pantego Fire Dept. here in the Fort Worth area.

I'm currently certified as a FF/EMT-Basic and was a Part-time FF/EMT from Sept. 02-Sept. 03. I went to a Fire Academy that was run by The Colony, Texas Fire Dept. and ran calls with The Colony while in Rookie School.

I'm currently looking to get hired as a full-time FF/EMT somewhere here in Texas. I'm also planning to go back to school in the fall to get my Associates Degree in Fire Investigation.

In my spare time I like to photograph fire apparatus. (Pierce being my favorite.) In my profile you will find a link to my website. I have over a hundred photos from throughout Texas, and the Southern U.S. Some of the photos were sent to me by members of my site, and those photos have been credited to those members.

I'm also a die-hard Dallas Cowboys fan!! :D:D:D:D

I want to thank Seth for letting me join his little site here, and we may Blah Blah :blahblah: :blahblah: one another to death. (It's an on-going joke between us from another board)

My name's Rick, 28, and I'm a FF in the Tarrytown Volunteer FD. Been in a year now, but I'm out there trying to learn all I can - it could save my life..

I actually joined the fire service after my in-laws had a fire in their home back in 2002. I felt I owed it to the community to give back, since it could be my house next time.

I'm a Delivery Program Manager for a small international startup in Valhalla. So when I'm not out there saving the world, I'm talking to them with responsibilities for all our accounts in Latin America, and two accounts globally as well.

Looking forward to exchanging more ideas and information with the rest of you going forward.

Hello all, my name is Mike I live out here in Colorado. I am a full time Engineer/Paramedic. I am still somewhat active back East with PCFD (17 years) thats when I take my month long trips home to see my family and of course the guys. I am glad I found this site I do miss all the action back East it`s nice to finally be informed again. Thanks to all involved with this site.

PS: if there are any PCFD members on this site please send a message I would like to catch up on recent events.

PSS: any information on Westchester County Live audio I miss all the Radio traffic.

Thanks again to all involved

Be Safe

Mike

Great Site Seth. For those who haven't read the PFD EMS Coord. thread, my name is Tom. I have been in the fire service for 12 years. I started as a volunteer firefighter and am a ex-Lieut. of Cortlandt Hook & Ladder, L-45 of the Peekskill FD. Which I am currently a career firefighter/paramedic and newly appointed EMS Coordinator. Prior to being hired by PFD I was a Lieut. with the Montrose VAFD. I also volunteered down south while in the Marine Corps. In addition to my national fire certs, I have extensive fire service leadership, tech rescue and hazmat training and am also a NYS Certified Fire Instructor II and teach numerous state courses. I've been a Paramedic for 4 1/2 years, am nationally registered, teach AHLS, amongst other EMS courses. I like what I see on the forums so far and hope to interact with many of you. Oh yeah, I also was a member of Peekskill VAC and Cortlandt Regional Paramedics.

Greetings to everyone, My name is Adam, I am 2nd assistant chief with Putnam Valley Fire. Additionally, Putnam County Hazmat Team Member, a member of Mohegan VAC, and oh yea havea paying job too with a large communications company (which shall remain nameless for a number of reasons.) I joined the forum a few months ago but only recently have I begun posting. I look forward to future encounters with you all!!!

Seth--as everyone here has said--as well the buzz in the firehouse--outstanding job on this site!!!!

Hi all,

My name is John and I am a FF/EMT in Somers and well as an officer. It is neat to be able to see what is going on around the county and I hope to gain a lot of information off of this site. Look forward to the posts