Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

What Can I Do With My Points?

9 posts in this topic

Some of you have labled our new Bravo Point system as ridiculous and useless, and "bribing people to post".

Although the logistics have yet to be finalized, I'd like to give you a sneak preview of what you can do with your points coming this Fall.

Say you have x amount of points. You can take that amount, and convert it into a cash donation to a emergency services related charity.

Therefore, the more you share knowledge, the more points you acrrue, and you can submit those points for a donation to be made to select emergency services related charities.

Also, you'll be able to use your points to enter raffles for prizes.

Please note that the above plans are not yet finalized, and are subject to change or delay. I just wanted to give some of you some insight as to what's going on.

Great idea letting us decide what Charity to put our points in.

Not to start a huge entire list, but if it hasn't been thought of yet I'd like to nominate the following charity/not for profit organization which will receive pretty much every point I have:

The Burncare Everywhere Foundation.

that is great idea for points to be used for charity.are you going to put togther list of the charities or will it be are choice?

that is great idea for points to be used for charity.are you going to put togther list of the charities or will it be are choice?

For logistical reasons, it will be a few rotating charities each month. The charities will be related to emergency services or members of this forum.

As I've mentioned, still working on this program and finding sponsors for it. Further details will be made available later this Summer, and look for it to roll out in the Fall.

HOW WOULD THEY BE CONVERTED INTO CASH WHO WOULD SPONSOR SUCH A THIN I HAVE SEEN THGIS DONE ONCE BEFORE