Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

For Sale: Tamron 18-200 Di-II Lens For Canon DReb

3 posts in this topic

FOR SALE

I'm selling my Tamron AF18-200MM F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II Lens, because I upgraded to the newer model.

This lens is designed for a Digital SLR, and has a Canon mount. It's an EXCELLENT lens for fire service shooting, because you have wide angle AND zoom in the same lens, which makes the time consuming process of changing lenes and lost shots obsolete. I call it a great "Walk Around" lens.

The lens I am selling is in great condition, and comes with OEM lenscap and petal hood.

Many of my "x635 Photos" were shot with this lens and a Canon Digital Rebel 300D.

Read more about this lens here:

http://www.amazon.com/Tamron-Autofocus-18-...73734070&sr=8-1

HERE'S THE DEAL:

I am asking $300 OBO for this package, and am offering to EMTBravo members first before it goes to EBay. I believe that's a great valueand deal for this lens. Read more about it, there's extensive information at the Amazon.com link I provided below. The first email I get that wants to purchase the len gets the lens.

I am willing to set up a financing deal, or consider a merchandise trade, or other options as well.

v Email me at x635@EMTBravo.com if you want it or have any questions.

Payment Terms: MUST be through Paypal (which accepts Credit Cards and E-Checks). If you want the camera, email me and I will send you an invoice with instructions on how to pay. Returns are not accepted. The camera works perfectly at the time of shipping. As soon as I have the money, I'll ship the package.

Shipping: FREE, Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. Ships from Hartsdale, NY as soon as payment is recieved.

This is the actual lens:

[attachmentid=2126]

[attachmentid=2127]

Email me at x635@EMTBravo.com if you want it or have any questions.

post-11-1173734201.jpg

post-11-1173734216.jpg

Edited by x635

$270, a $30 discount, for EMTBravo Verified Members with over 10 posts.

x635@EMTBravo.com

Lens retails new for $400

$270, a $30 discount, for EMTBravo Verified Members with over 10 posts.

x635@EMTBravo.com

Lens retails new for $400