Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

For Sale Brand New Nikon CoolPix P4 Camera Package

4 posts in this topic

FOR SALE

Nikon Coolpix P4 8.1 Megapixel Camera with 3.5x Vibration Reduction Optical Zoom

A PERFECT starter camera for those looking to get into digital photography, easy to use and has features to use when whatever your skill level.

This camera is semi-compact, and will fit in most pockets. I purchased this camera before I was injured as an experiment to try a Nikon product over my beloved Canon Digital Elphs. I've only used it a couple of times, but I did like it a lot. It's built very sturdy with an aluminum outside body and frame, has a ton of options, and is very easy to use. It takes beautiful shots, is quick, and has a ton of diffent shooting modes that make it easy for the amateur photographer to get a great shot. I am selling it only because both my Digital Elphs are destroyed beyond repair, and I need the funding to purchase a new Canon SD900. Although I did love this product, I need to shoot with a Canon.

PACKAGE INCLUDES-**YOU WILL GET:**

Nikon Coolpix P4 8.1 MP with 3.5 Image Stabilized Zoom ($400 Value)

(2) TWO Nikon EN-EL5 Lithon Ion Battery Packs ($19.95 EACH Value)

Nikon MH-61 Lthium Ion Battery Charger (Free with Camera)

USB Transfer Cable (Free)

Lowe Pro D-Res 8S Padded Case ($11.00 Value)

Nikon Instruction Manual (Free with Camera)

Nikon P4 Laminated Cheat Sheet (9.00 Value)

Original Nikon Box

1 Year Warranty

FREE Priority Mail Shipping w/ Insurance & Delivery Confirmation

NO memory card (SD Card) is included. But, I reccomend the Sandisk Ultra II 2GB. I can arrange for that purchase and have it shipped at an additonal cost.

HERE'S THE DEAL:

I am asking $395 OBO for this package, and am offering to EMTBravo members first before it goes to EBay. I believe that's a great valueand deal for this camera. Read more about it, there's etensive information at the Amazon.com link I provided below. The first email I get that wants to purchase the camera gets the camera.

I am willing to set up a financing deal, or consider a merchandise trade, or other options as well.

Email me at x635@EMTBravo.com if you want it or have any questions.

Payment Terms: MUST be through Paypal (which accepts Credit Cards and E-Checks). If you want the camera, email me and I will send you an invoice with instructions on how to pay. Returns are not accepted. The camera works perfectly at the time of shipping. As soon as I have the money, I'll ship the package.

Shipping: FREE, Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. Ships from Hartsdale, NY as soon as payment is recieved.

Sample shot from this camera:

http://x635photos.com/displayimage.php?pos=-825

Read more about it on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Coolpix-Digita...n/dp/B000EI8X5M

[attachmentid=2124]

[attachmentid=2125]

Email me at x635@EMTBravo.com if you want it or have any questions.

post-11-1173731581.jpg

post-11-1173731589.jpg

Edited by x635

Some photos of the camera and accesories:

[attachmentid=2137]

[attachmentid=2138]

[attachmentid=2139]

post-11-1173879817.jpg

post-11-1173879827.jpg

post-11-1173879836.jpg

Edited by EMTbravo

PRICE DROP AND THIS IS THE LOWEST I AM OR CAN GO. Research this camera NEW and the accesories and compare it to my price:

***$325***

READ WHAT YOU ARE GETTING WITH THE CAMERA BELOW

This camera package is EVERYTHING you need to get started in Digital Photography, right out of the box that I'll ship Priority Mail for free.

x635@EMTBravo.com is my email for the smart person who wants a bargain on a basically new camera package.

Nikon Coolpix P4 8.1 MP with 3.5 Image Stabilized Zoom ($400 Value)

(2) TWO Nikon EN-EL5 Lithon Ion Battery Packs ($19.95 EACH Value)

Nikon MH-61 Lthium Ion Battery Charger (Free with Camera)

USB Transfer Cable (Free)

Lowe Pro D-Res 8S Padded Case ($11.00 Value)

Nikon Instruction Manual (Free with Camera)

Nikon P4 Laminated Cheat Sheet (9.00 Value)

Original Nikon Box

Nikon Software CD

1 Year Warranty

SanDisk Ultra II 2GB SD Card (About 500 photos at full resolution)

FREE Priority Mail Shipping w/ Insurance & Delivery Confirmation

$325 takes the whole deal. Otherwise, I have an extra awesome camera.

[attachmentid=2179]

post-2-1174140427.jpg

Still for sale, camera is brand new and comes with all the accesories you need to shoot and download, including a memory card, spare batter, case, and how-to-use cheat sheat. This camera has many different easy to use automatci shooting modes, as well as some manual control, so great for a novice or amateur

MAKE ME AN OFFER!