Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo T-Shirts Now Available! (UPDATED)

15 posts in this topic

HOW TO ORDER AN EMTBravo.com T-Shirt

**YOU MAY NOW ORDER MULTIPLE SHIRTS**

Each shirt is 16.50. S&H is 4.25 for each order. Shirts are Hanes 100% cotton Beefy T's

Depending on availability, processing time can be 1 day-4 weeks.

All shirts are shipped priority mail.

SIZES Available: S, M, L, XL, XXL

Send an email through your email program to EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com.

Please include:

Your Name (And the name you plan on paying under)

The shirt edition (Unity Or Keyboard Commando), size, and quanties you would like

Your Telephone Number

If we have your shirt available, we will send you an email with information on how to pay and we will ship the shirt to you upon payment. (Payment methods accepted through our Payment System are Visa, Mastercard, American Express, E-Check, Paypal)

If we don't have the shirt available, we will hold one from the next order and ship it to you when it comes in.

Each edition of the shirts will carry a message or theme that EMTBravo wants to promote. The proceeds from the shirts will support the operation and growth of the EMTBravo websites.

The photo's don't do the shirts justice. They look great in person. Our vendor was RescueStuff, and they did an awesome job!

http://www.rescuestuff.net

First edition of the shirts. Theme: "Unity" (Color: Navy Blue)

Front Left Chest

[attachmentid=2007]

Back

[attachmentid=2008]

Special Edition "Keyboard Commando" (Color: Grey)

Front

[attachmentid=2009]

Back

[attachmentid=2010]

Each shirt carrys a small RescueStuff logo on the sleeve.

Thanks to Kristen, x901, and Rescuestuff. They put this together for me, and I thank them for their help because it wouldn't have been possible without them.

ORDERING INFORMATION AT THE TOP OF THIS POST

post-2-1172361523.jpg

post-2-1172361548.jpg

post-2-1172361585.jpg

post-2-1172361678.jpg

EMTBravo and company, you guys did a GREAT job with these shirts! I just completed the order for one of each style. I love layout and message - I’ll definitely be wearing these under my uniform at work. I'll be sure to take some shots of these shirts in action once I receive them! Again, great job to all those involved, couldn't have asked for a better product!

I ordered the commando one. Great looking shirts, cant wait to get it.

The T-Shirts are now for sale again. Please read the revised ordering instructions at the top of this page.

Due to a glitch with Ebay, orders submitted through them did not go through. We apolozie for the inconvienece. We have since devised a new system.

IF YOU SUBMITTED AND PAYED FOR A TSHIRT WITH EBAY/PAYPAL PRIOR TO 1700hrs TODAY, WE HAVE ISSUED A COMPLETE REFUND TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT. You will have to reorder your shirt.

The first batch of these tshirts are going fast, and it's first come first serve, so order as soon as possible.

If this batch is succesful, we plan to offer sweatshirts and caps with our next order, in addition to more tshirts

Hello Suggestion I am sure some stupid incompitant moron will see the back of the blue shirt and say FIRE POLICE EMS ???? Is there such a thing. There are some strange people.

Maybe should say Police Fire EMS

EMTBravo designed it correctly; the hyphen separates all three emergency services properly.

Edited by 66Alpha1

Yes, I agree the shirts look awesome! Amazing job

Shirts look fine, but regardless if you like them or not, anyone that enjoys this site (exspecially on a regular basis) should buy one to support it and help it expand.

Now that we have another system in place, it's working well. We apologize again to those buyers who intially placed an order and were affected by the glitch. Please note if you placed an order when we were selling on Ebay, you will need to reorder.

The T-shirts are selling fast, so if you want one of the first EMTBravo.com T-shirts to hit the streets, place your order NOW! (How to order is described at the top of this thread-first post)

We have small sizes available as well, so if you have a child that would like to wear one, you may place a second order- please specify that in an email.

The message of the "Unity" T-Shirts is to promote one of the motives of this site. Fire, EMS, and Police work together to serve the public (for us, despite any of the tension or issues we still work together to get the job done when it comes down to it).

The "Keyboard Commando" shirts are intended to be a humorous shirt reffering to those who actively post and participate in discussions, or crusade for their issue/topic on this forum.

Both T-shirts are to raise money for this website, and the "Unity" shirt is also meant to promote the message as described as above.

Thanks to those above who posted in support of these T-shirts. I really appreciate it, and please post on here and let us know how you like them.

We hope there is enough interest to place another order for shirts. Would anyone be interested in EMTBravo sweatshirts?

Also, a very special thanks to RescueStuff for producing these shirts and working with us and our issues to make it a reality, they did a GREAT job on the shirts and the turnaround time was amazing. Also, special thanks to Kristen and x901 (Dave) for their help with order fufillment- without them, we'd be unable to get the shirts out to you.

The Postal Service just picked up the first batch of orders.

If you placed and paid for your order prior to noon today (2/26), your shirt is enroute. You should have a Priority Mail tracking number with your PayPal email confirmation. Please note that USPS only updates their tracking once each evening.

When you guys get the shirts, I want to know what you think of them!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your support of these shirts. I wanted to let you know that Seth is back in the hospital to due to complications from the accident. If you placed an order for a shirt and haven't received a confirmation email with payment instructions yet I would kindly ask for your patience. As soon as Seth is home in the next few days I will ensure that your orders are placed accordingly. However, there may be a delay in the next day or two while our priority is obviously Seth's recovery.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and again for your support of these great shirts.

Kind regards,

Kris

Seth these are great shirt. I got the Shirt today in the mail. I hope you are feeling better

Awsome shirt, I got mine today in the mail also.

Got mine today in the mail. Seth, you, Kris and Dave did a great job. Like always RescueStuff did a great job too. Hope your getting around better, I think we need to come down and put some lights and a horn on hte walker.

I would gladly buy a sweatshirt too.

Love the shirt, i'll be rockin' it today. Keep your spirts up were all pullin' for ya!